Just ran into a little glitch, not sure if it's a bug. I upgraded Alan's hub to the RC channel. I had allowed code on his music channel so that I could put in some Paypal buttons. After the upgrade, the setting to allow code had apparently turned itself off, but I didn't notice - not until I went to correct a typo on the page with the Paypal buttons. After the correction, the buttons had disappeared, and that
was when I noticed that the setting was off.
Re-inserting the Paypal buttons is a little tedious but doable, but if somebody spent a lot of time on scripting something, it might be harder to recover.